Support and Comment on Teammate's Goals:
- Cristian: https://crispylearningjournal.blogspot.com/2025/09/learning-journal-week-4.html q4
- Emmanuel: https://swestudentdiary.blogspot.com/2025/09/4-educational-goals-my-primary.html
Possible CapStone Ideas:
- Build a Social Media Site that is safe for all ages, is rated high in ethical and moral standard policies, promotes safety through high security monitoring, including scammer detection, and only allows access to sign up if conditions are agreed upon to ensure the validity of each user. The platform is intended to be as transparent as possible, ensuring users are fully aware of any changes being made; this will all be accessible resources of information should there be any concerns for their data activity privacy.
- Create an application that structures your life using the S.M.A.R.T. and PURE perspectives for improved quality of life, as I'm sure not many people know the kind of questions to ask themselves or how to break things down into smaller goals, so maybe having a guide will help people discover how to take advantage of life and encourage feelings of having some control over their life. I think some people struggle making connections, whether academically or in their personal lives and/or relationships, and this may encourage thinking internally with the intention of producing improved wellness for every individual. If I go this route, this would be a premium or subscription benefit at a cost affordable to anyone. I'd go as low as $0.99/month, which can be paused and renewed as needed, archived in case of a user's return or to permanently delete data, and is for the user's discretionary use. This is deeply inspired by someone I love.
- AI filtering for those concerned with privacy and individual rights, which would be able to take in a particular photo or photos, where it can identify the facial structure and details of the provided image to "remove" the individual as a potential resource in unethical AI-generated material, such as porn.
Summary of the week
I did get to really enjoy the capstone presentations and was inspired by some of the projects that reinforced and expanded upon some of my older ideas of long-term projects I hoped to get started on, and it's incredible to see what this program is going to prepare me to do. It's almost unimaginable to see myself doing this, and I want to see about getting started really soon, at least, by introducing myself to React and practicing JavaScript again. This was incredibly inspirational.
I wish I could do both an internship and graduate school at the same time, though I've already been so blessed having this time to dedicate myself fully to my education and can clearly see myself jumping at the opportunity for an internship. There's no better education that hands-on, and I will always be enhancing my education whether I land my dream job or not. I'm curious to see how my opinion on this will change by the end of this program.
No comments:
Post a Comment