Whose code did you review? Cristian Perez
Review
- Variable names, are they meaningful and clear?
- Good variable naming conventions, pretty clear and generally easy to follow along. 'str' for String and 'dp' for 'defensePoints' are easy to follow, though I know it might be preferred to fully spell out the variable name for a cleaner read, the variables are pretty straight forward.
- Logic that could be more efficient
- Logic is pristine and follows the prompts well, showing a good understanding working with abstract classes!
- Unused imports or warnings.
- No unused imports, though in Electric Rat, there are some suggestions
- Clear formatting o Very clean structure and formatting
- Are there comments?
- Not too many traditional // comments but there are javadoc comments above the methods and a few additional helpful comments within the methods
- Which unit tests pass?
- All 12 Unit tests pass!
Summary
I didn't get to sit with the LDPM project nearly as long as I had hoped. I accepted, with great difficulty, that it would be an inevitable hard hit, as the past couple weeks were spent trouble shooting and fighting with gradle than I was able to sit with the lecture and material. This was a heavy blow and not one that deserved much celebrating, however, turing what I had, even minimally, was enough of an accomplishment for the time being. Small and miniscule as the win may be, it still states my current position and shows me where I can improve, revisions that need to be made, and highlighted some of my inherent understanding from previous courses. This didn't quite save me, but has allowed me to prevail and face the rest of the course with a much more stubborn approach.
Unforunately, the prompts were very challenging for me, as I had barely gotten to review, in full detail, how to work with abstracts and interfaces. I do believe, now that I'm working on Markov, that the assignments are getting easier to follow as I have much more time to sit with the lectures rather than fighting with the IDEs and this is promising for me. I'm not out yet.
Unforunately, the prompts were very challenging for me, as I had barely gotten to review, in full detail, how to work with abstracts and interfaces. I do believe, now that I'm working on Markov, that the assignments are getting easier to follow as I have much more time to sit with the lectures rather than fighting with the IDEs and this is promising for me. I'm not out yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment