Reviewed: Brianna Tomasek
Review:
Clear, easy to follow naming
conventions for variables keep the file readable and easy to follow. The logic
is efficient with reduced number of statements within each function with clear
formatting, including appropriate indexing, use of comments, and some Javadoc
comments are included above methods.
Unit tests:
I encountered some compile errors when
opening the project, which appear to be related to JUnit imports and a test method placed within the Rectangle class
rather than the test file. After isolating these, the unit tests were able to
run. One function appears to be incomplete, so not all functionality could be
verified.
Trends:
I find the test files can most
certainly take as much time as creating the file itself and had to remind
myself to structure the test file almost as if I were constructing the file
itself by constructing test objects and test field members to compare with.
Feedback:
My tests, for Triangle passed with Polygon
test file unavailable for validation. The overall format and clarity of the
logic and structure of my code was said to have provided good readability with no
unused imports or warnings.
Improvements:
I would likely make a
function that would calculate the angle to reduce the redundancy of having to
implement the formula for each angle method
General and test related struggles:
The hardest to pass for me occurred when testing the angles as I kept
dismissing the thought that I would have to carry over the formula to obtain an
expected angle value to compare with.
Missing the Polygon test which would have further
strengthened validation of how polygons are represented.
No comments:
Post a Comment