Established meeting times through Google Meet where my team and I discuss approaches, methods, and collaborative tools most suitable for the current task. The combination of my team's individual experiences and resourceful contributions has been most rewarding. Participation is consistent, and creative expansion is driven by introducing productivity tools such as Trello, a productivity resource used for project management, and Canva to create our video presentation. Shared responsibility is evenly distributed, rotated, and each member has effectively met their duties by the agreed-upon deadlines.
How Do Hard Drives Work?
I aspire to be this knowledgeable, but without having to reach beyond the resources stored within my mind. This video was short - under five minutes - and it covered enough information about the process of storing data within hard drives that my notes span about two full pages. The content included previously introduced. I’m familiar with the general process of data storage - including how electromagnetic fields manipulate bit states and how that ties into concepts like Moore’s Law - but I’d definitely benefit from refreshing my understanding to make sure I’m up to date on the specifics.
Interest-related:
Harvard Podcast on AI's Perils and Promises Reflection
There's relief in discovering all the consideration and active thought that goes into the ethical issues that many people, unfamiliar with AI, have concerns about. In the podcast, there is a discussion about the fears of AI, the Nuances of AI, and inequalities in AI, some fear people have regarding AI comes from the idea it could somehow release nuclear weapon
Presentation skills reading/video
No comments:
Post a Comment